Have Faith in God

Have Faith in God
Keep watching

Monday, January 18, 2010

Staying Comfy


My Aunt Tammy has a meme on her site about staying comfy in the cold weather. Click on the Icon at the right to go to her site and see what she said.
As for me I like to put my warm socks on and do jigsaw puzzles, draw and color, or just day dream. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters so just finding a quiet warm place to cuddle up in and think is wonderful sometimes. I also love it when my mom makes homemade soup and cornbread. It warms me up and tastes wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. You did SO good! I like jigsaw puzzles too, and I like to draw and color. That's a good way to pass the time. Especially when you have warm snuggly socks on. Sometimes I like to cuddle up, and think too.
    OH and don't even get me started on homemade soup, and cornbread. I could eat that all day!
    Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good, Bre. Hey, was you the one who wanted to know when they made color? I love you girls. Give your other sisters and that old rotten brother a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade soup and corn bread sounds like it just might hit the spot. I was searching for what I was hungry for, and I just couldn't figure it out... Until now! Thank you for sharing. A nice refreshing doodle sounds like fun, too.
    P.S. I like coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Allie and I am in Mrs.Braidwood's grade 6/7 class. I agree just cuddling up and thinking is always nice. What is cornbread? I love to colour but mostly I like to draw people. I don't do anything really detailed. I just doodle them.

    ReplyDelete